Exhibitor Sign Up
Exhibit space is over 80% sold out - sign up today!
How to sign up:
Sign up information and access codes have been sent to all exhibitor contacts at Wisconsin Cheese Maker Association supplier members.
Need this information resent? Contact WCMA's Caitlin Peirick at 608-673-5544 or by email.
A ranked order Priority Points system was used for companies interested in purchasing a tabletop exhibit space. This “loyalty rewards” system tracks over ten years of participation in WCMA events.
- The WCMA highest priority level companies were contacted first to select their space. After that, priority assignment for tabletop exhibit space began.
- For each time slot, there were 5 companies that can log in. Exhibitors may select a space at any time after their allotted time. Exhibitors are encouraged to sign up promptly for best selection and to secure a space.
- All exhibitors will sign up and make a credit card payment in the amount of $1,099 for their tabletop exhibit space.
- The Tabletop Exhibit Floor Plan will be updated in real time.
- If space sells out a waiting list will be started and those interested will be placed in a first come first listed order.
- Exhibit rules and terms are available within the Exhibitor Contract.
All companies exhibiting will need to be members of Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association before signing up to exhibit.
Contact WCMA’s Events Team at 608-286-1001 or by email.
Please Be Aware of Fraud!
CheeseCon has been made aware of several fraudulent claims. Please be aware of the following:
- CheeseCon does not sell attendee lists. If you receive an offer to purchase our attendee lists, it is fradulent.
- Hotel Fraud. CheeseCon has has not endorsed anyone to contact you directly to book your hotel room or offer you a special discounted conference rate. If you receive one of these calls or emails, it is fraud.
- A form requesting you to update a listing in the International Fairs Directory or Expo Guide or Fair Guide or World Business Guide. The form says Updating is Free, but there is a small paragraph at the bottom of the notice that states it is a three year contract for a recurring annual fee. Only Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association staff (Caitlin Peirick, Gracie Krahn or Judy Keller) will contact you to update your listing.