Tabletop Exhibitor Sign Up
Exhibit space is sold out!
Full Exhibitor List Exhibit Floor Plan Map Exhibitor Contract Exhibitor Sign Up
- One 10'x10' exhibit space is allowed per company.
- No industry equipment can be placed on the floor.
- Exhibitors may use floor pop-up displays, tabletop pop-up displays, or pull up banner stands, TV/DVD stands, magazine racks, furniture, plants, etc.
- Exhibitors interested in exhibiting at CheeseCon tabletop exhibits must be members of Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association.
Exhibit Hours:Wednesday, April 5, 10:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Contact WCMA’s Events Team at 608-286-1001 or by email.
Please Be Aware of Fraud!
CheeseCon has been made aware of several fraudulent claims. Please be aware of the following:
- CheeseCon does not sell attendee lists. If you receive an offer to purchase our attendee lists, it is fradulent.
- Hotel Fraud. CheeseCon has has not endorsed anyone to contact you directly to book your hotel room or offer you a special discounted conference rate. If you receive one of these calls or emails, it is fraud.
- A form requesting you to update a listing in the International Fairs Directory or Expo Guide or Fair Guide or World Business Guide. The form says Updating is Free, but there is a small paragraph at the bottom of the notice that states it is a three year contract for a recurring annual fee. Only Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association staff (Caitlin Peirick, Gracie Krahn or Judy Keller) will contact you to update your listing.